Finally, this is tested version for my power stage with smart 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge FSBB30CH60 from Fairchild. It was successfully tested with 1 kW induction motor. Hope, I will able to test it with larger motor with a new heat sink in meantime.
– Fully integrated power stage: connect AC means, motor, PWM inputs and it works!
– Shunt current sensors for motor phases U and V (for vector FOC control)
– Control side is fully isolated: optically isolated PWM inputs and analog outputs
– Hardware short-current protection
– Hardware shoot-through current prevention
– LEDs for high voltage and control voltage
– Open hardware project with Eagle CAD sources
PCB and circuit Eagle project is available at Github
You can also download U/f scalar control implementation with STM32VLDISCOVERY used for tests