Just finished my new small project.
This is simple stand-alone voltage logger with SD card! No computer or tablet is required, cheap and easy to use tool.
– 8 input channels 0V to 3.3V,
– sample time: 0.5 ms … 5000 ms (5 sec), 0.2 Hz … 2 kHz,
– configurable calibration coefficients (zero and gain),
– configurable moving average filter for oversampling and resolution enhancement,
– all the settings are stored in configuration text file on the SD card.
Internal ADC is used for measurements and SDIO mode for SD card (FAT32 and up to 32Gb supported). This is open source and open hardware project: GitHub repository
Here is some test results for illustration of operation and measurement accuracy.